Thursday, July 16, 2009

Leslie Nielsen Videos

I was listening to the classic Board of Canada album Geogaddi and I always liked the nature film clips from Leslie Nielsen on the song Dandelion.



This has led to a youtube treasure trove finding of his past work (ignoring most of the Naked Gun and other movies from the 90s-00s). Starting with some documentary narration and early movies and then moving into some classic commercials I remember from my childhood like the WWe one and the Dollar Car Rental. I highly recommend Day of the Animals as he is just so fucking evil in it, so you may want to start that from the beginning instead of the clip I have posted.

















And lets not forget "Surf Ninjas", during the era of the classic ninja movies of the early 90s, obviously inspired by the Karate Kid and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I will leave you with another personal favorite of that era is Sidekicks with Chuck Norris Beating the crap out of Joe Piscopo.

No comments: